Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Milanoo address, AKA it's dark outside and I don't know where I work.

The Milanoo address is a obviously a closely guarded secret but I have it for all you fellow returnees!
(what they say)


Qingpi Avenue#99, Cross-Straits Science Park Information Industry Zone, Wenjiang District, Chengdu City, Sichuan province, the People’s Republic of China

or (what my return address label says)

319# Qingpi Ave Cross Straits

611130 Chengdu China, peoples republic of
 
But for fun you may want to ask them what their address is via live chat: (actual transcript)
 
Peggy: Thank you for visting Milanoo,what may I do for you?


you: Hello what is the email address and street address of your company please

Peggy: Why do you want?

you: I would like to have it

Peggy: WHy?

you: I don't like to buy things from websites that will not provide me with contact information

you: why can't I have it?

Peggy: Our email is order@milanoo.com and service@milanoo.com

Peggy: We are in china

you: Ok what is your street address please

Peggy: Sorry.I do not have street address at hand.

you: You do not know the address of where you work?

you: go outside and look at the address I will wait

Peggy: Only after you make order and pay you can see our informaiton.

you: Why is that?

Peggy: Now it is night.
Peggy: Then could you give me your address?>  (not really sure why she wanted this info?!)

you: I don't feel safe placing an order with you if you won't give me an address

you: I will happily give you my address

you: 1**3 W. Washington Street ******* ** (USA) (I gave her my sis in laws actual address the stars are just for her privacy)

you: Now please give me yours?             (really long pause)

you: Where can I see your address after the order is placed?

Peggy: You can see when choose payments.

you: well I have ordered in the past, so I should be able to log in and see it

you: where should I look   (she never returned at this point)

No comments:

Post a Comment